Online and Print Community Resource Manual
We helped to develop My Community NM and the Salud Manual (now part of Share New Mexico), an online/print resource database, over the years since 2001. We wore many hats as it has grown. The manual is very well-known and utilized by both providers and community members in New Mexico looking for health, social service, legal, and education resources.
- Development – Organize and oversee expansion and maintenance of online and print community resource database, My Community NM. This involved database administration, supervision of English to Spanish translation, volunteer management, partner coordination, and email marketing.
- Administration – Oversee 5th edition printing of the Salud Manual, the print version of My Community NM. This involved data “cleaning” and organizing, coordination with translators, coordination with printers, and budget management.
- Planning – Develop annual growth and strategic plans.
- Design and layout -Develop a user-friendly print layout of community resources.
- Develop advertising and marketing plan.
- Coordinate with advertisers.
- Design and prepare ads.
- Train-the-trainer of community leaders to teach others to use the database and manual.
- Provide presentations and workshops in order to promote the 5th edition and teach partners and community members to use the database.