We’re working to re-design heart health education tip sheets for the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) (part of the National Institutes of Health). These tip sheets originally appeared as handouts in NHLBI’s manuals, including Your Heart, Your Life. We’re updating the handouts to meet current physical activity and nutrition standards. We’re also ensuring they are appropriate in terms of culture and literacy level for the intended audiences. We’ll post final handouts in the future once they are completed!
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence