Cheryl Christopherson, VP of Business Development, attended the New Mexico Public Health Association’s 10th Annual Legislative Health Policy Forum in Albuquerque, NM. It was a great opportunity to get updates on the NM Health Exchange, the Affordable Care Act as it relates to NM DOH, Medicaid Expansion/Centennial Care, the state of NM behavioral health, and priorities for the approaching NM legislative session.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence