We assisted our colleague, Leigh Caswell, of Presbyterian Healthcare by reviewing the final report for the New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence (NMCNE), as well as doing the design and layout for it. The report was a strategic review of ways the nursing profession can have the greatest impact on major New Mexico health issues through planning, implementation, and evaluation. The review informs the New Mexico Action Coalition (of the NMCNE) about next steps to support and guide the nursing role in improving health outcomes in New Mexico.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence