Sara from Soda Creek had the pleasure to present with Leah Steimel from the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center Urban Health Partners (UHP) at the 2013 New Mexico Public Health Association Conference: Disparity 2 Equity Strategies and Solutions. Our presentation was called: “Health Care Home: Experiences of Vulnerable Adult in Bernalillo County and Implications Moving Forward.” Sara has worked with Leah and UHP for many years, most recently on a research study where we’re evaluating the health care home pathway for the Pathways to a Healthy Bernalillo County program.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence