Our facilitation ignites interest, motivation, and follow-through.
We make the average meeting, presentation, and training session into something great. How? We:
- Plan with your audience in mind. This includes taking into account different learning styles (verbal, aural, hands-on, etc.) and creating content and activities that cater to each.
- Integrate adult learning principles.
- Weave in various types of activities.
- Use movement. We like to move and move around the room. We encourage participants to do the same.
- Use techniques like: storytelling, motivational interviewing, repetition, sharing personal experiences and encouraging participants to do the same, asking questions, using analogies and metaphors, keeping it simple, and backing up what we say with visuals.