New Mexico will soon be ready to launch a statewide competency training for community health workers. Soda Creek is part of a great group of writers developing the curriculum for this training. We’re doing this for the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center’s Urban Health Partners in order to initially train Pathways navigators who work in Bernalillo County. We will then adapt the curriculum for the statewide training.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence