Cheryl delivered her second training at First Choice Community Healthcare. She trained staff to develop and enhance their communication skills in order to improve service delivery to patients and encourage a positive working environment. Soda Creek partnered with Native Community Development Associates to review and revise the curriculum for the training and to deliver the actual training.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence