We worked with Fourfold Partners to complete a landscape analysis report for Playworks, a national non-profit that connects recess to a positive school experience. The purpose of the report was to gain a deeper understanding of New Mexico-based organizations that have successfully established and grown programs in school settings. Playworks is using the report to determine next steps for its programs and services in New Mexico. Soda Creek assisted in all aspects of the project’s organizational research and analysis.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence