Health Communication Consulting – Community Affairs
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center Office of Community Health (formerly under Office of Community Affairs and Urban Health Partners)
Facilitation and curriculum adaptation/development
Health communication technical assistance:
- Develop and organize the educational packets for each of the “pathways”. Working with the Pathways program manager, prioritize needs for compiling educational materials and coordinate educational sessions with appropriate community organizations that are experts in each area.
- Assess the “user-friendly” status of the risk scoring data collection tool. Provide advice to the Pathways program manager on ways to improve the tool design.
- Provide advice and design examples for Navigators’ paper-based monthly reports that will eventually convert to an electronic reporting format. Work with the Pathways program manager and database consultant to ensure that program information needs are fully incorporated, while the Navigators’ needs are considered in the tool’s design.
- Design Office of Community Affairs and Pathways webpages.
- Provide advice on general web site appearance and organization.
Graphic design, health communication:
- Design educational and training materials for Pathways Navigators, providers and partners.
- Design quarterly newsletter.
- Develop logos and brochures for Office of Community Affairs and Pathways to a Healthy Bernalillo County.