Statewide Communication Campaign
Oversee a 4-year statewide sexual violence prevention communication campaign, including:
- Research existing sexual violence prevention campaigns to determine best practices
- Conduct focus groups with community members and leaders; conduct interviews with non-profit rape crisis center staff to determine existing messages and test potential new messages.
- Develop communication plan.
- Develop messages and messaging guide.
- Create branding guide.
- Develop website and blog.
- Write creative content for all materials.
- Oversee creative development of English- and Spanish-language print and digital media and education tools (social media graphics, tip guides, posters, promotional materials, website).
- Oversee social media engagement.
- Solicit feedback and input from partner agencies to ensure correct direction and community support.
- Involve partners in the testing and development of materials.
Working with Soda Creek on the It Starts with Campaign, has been a great experience. They listened to our partners’ perspectives, incorporated changes where needed, helped provide guidance materials for running the campaign, and worked well with the New Mexico Department of Health. I applaud their patience, professionalism, flexibility, and creativity. They employed a teamwork approach to building a successful social change campaign. We thank them for all the work they have done to support such an important issue as sexual violence prevention.Heather Frankland