We’ve been working with the University of New Mexico’s Urban Health Partners (UHP) since last summer on a project to better understand and to evaluate the patient-centered medical home model. For this project, Soda Creek first developed the research tools and conducted focus groups and interviews with community members and health-care providers, and we are now working with the UHP team to analyze the data. We hope to have results in the coming months.
- August 2014 – National Health Communication, Marketing and Media Conference
- July 2014 – Report Review and Design/Layout
- June 2014 – Landscape Analysis Report Development
- May 2014 – Field Research for Playworks New Mexico
- April 2014 – Strategic Planning Facilitation for New Mexico Center for Nursing Excellence